Table 301 Covid-19 Policies & Procedures
June 1, 2021
Based on the most recent scientific data and guidance from the CDC and local medical authorities, Table 301 has relaxed its mandatory mask policy. Effective immediately, guests and associates are no longer required to wear masks while in the restaurant although Table 301 encourages anyone who would like to wear a mask to do so at any time.
Table 301 will continue to place emphasis on day to day procedures aimed at providing the safest possible environment for guests and associates including but not limited to the following:
- REME HALO air purification units were installed in each restaurant in September 2020. This system has been shown to eliminate 99.9% of Covid 19 virus particles.
- Employees are to remain at home if they feel in any way generally unwell
- Hard surfaces, tables, chairs, condiments, and touch points will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each seating
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance to each restaurant
- There will be a Certified Food Protection Manager on site at all times
- The restaurants of yesterday were extremely safe and full of safety systems in relation to food handling, service, and technique all while having the ability to provide the highest level of service to our guests. The restaurants of today will only increase the intensity and levels of safety systems.